Sewer/Water Utility Applications & Forms

Requirements for Sewer/Water Utility Applications & Permit Fee

Delinquent Notification Agreement

Attention rental property owners: If you would like access to copies of your tenant’s water bills, please fill out a Delinquent Notification Agreement (PDF) form and return it to the Village of Menomonee Falls either by mail, fax, or email. You will need to submit a new form for every new tenant.