The first original water system was installed in 1890, consisting of a single well 250 feet deep. Further additions and modifications were added throughout the years. Below are highlights of the additions to the system.
Maintenance of these facilities has always remained a priority. Utility personnel are very dedicated and take great pride in maintaining the equipment, buildings and grounds.