Elections & Voting

  1. Election Information
  2. Absentee Voting
  3. Voter Registration
  4. Where do I vote?


NOVEMBER 3, 2020


Wards 1 - 10 vote at Good Shepherd Church,

 N88W17658 Christman Road


Wards 11 - 23 vote at Davian’s Banquet and Conference Center, 

N56 W16300 Silver Spring Drive


Polls are open from 7:00am to 8:00pm

Upcoming Elections

DateType of Election
November 3, 2020General Election 

In Person Absentee Voting 2020 Hours:

October 20 to 23 - 8 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday, October 24 - 8 am - noon
October 26 to 28 - 8 am - 4:30 pm
October 29 to 30 - 8 am - 5 pm

Become an Election Official

Email vote@menomonee-falls.org or call 262-532-4200 for more in formation.

Public Notices

Notice of Polling Location Change

In Person Absentee Voting

In person absentee voting takes place two weeks before each election and ends at 5 p.m. on the Friday preceding the election. Voters may come into Village Hall, show proof of identification and receive an absentee ballot. Remember you must be registered to vote before requesting an absentee ballot. Please watch for our notices as to specific dates and times of in-person absentee voting.

What’s on My Ballot?

To see a sample ballot visit MyVote and enter in your address. 

For any other information or questions please call 262-532-4200 or email Clerk Services

Voter History and Election Results

After each election, voter history is recorded by hand. Depending on how many voters participate in an election, it can take up to 4 weeks to complete the voter history records. You are always able to check MyVote to see if your history has been recorded. Please remember the 4 week timeline and be patient with staff as we work diligently to enter records following Election Day. Contact Clerk Services by calling 262-532-4200 or email if after 4 weeks you do not see your voter history recorded.

November 3, 2020 - General Election Results Deadline
December 1 - Last day for chairperson of the Wisconsin Elections Commission to certify the results of the General Election. State Statutes 7.70(3)(a)

Other Helpful Sites