Adult Offenders

To determine whether an adult is in jail or has been released, please contact the Waukesha County Jail (Justice Administration Building) at 515 W Moreland Boulevard, Waukesha, WI 53188 or by phone at 262-548-7172.

If the case is referred for prosecution to the District Attorney's Office, the Victim / Witness Assistance Program will contact you.

You may contact the District Attorney's Office and the Victim / Witness Assistance Program through the Waukesha County District Attorney's Office at 515 W Moreland Boulevard, Room G-72, Waukesha, WI 53188, or by phone at 262-548-7071.

Juvenile Offenders

Information whether a juvenile offender is in custody or has been released is not available to the public.

If you are the victim of a crime and the offender is a juvenile, a juvenile court intake worker will contact you, unless the case is referred to the District Attorney's office. If you have any questions concerning victim's rights or compensation, you may contact juvenile court intake at the Waukesha County Department of Health and Human Services at 500 Riverview Avenue, Waukesha WI 53188, or by phone at 262-548-7385.

If No Arrest Has Been Made

An arrest may not be made during the investigation of the crime reported. Should you wish to know of the status of an investigation, or have addition information to report, please contact this department.

Police Reports

Police Reports are available upon request during business office hours. The Police Department Business Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; and Wednesday, 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Reports may not be available during the investigative or processing stages.

Please call 262-532-8700 to make a request regarding the release of a specific report. There is a service charge of 25¢ per page.