Crime Victim Rights & Assistance Programs


In partnership with citizens, the Menomonee Falls Police Department strives to prevent crime. The department also provides services to assist crime victims:

Questions & More Information

If you have any questions regarding victim assistance or need more information, please contact the Special Investigations Bureau of the Menomonee Falls Police Department at 262-532-8730 or by email between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m, Monday through Friday.

Si necesita asistencia en Espanol, por favor comuniquese al 262-928-4402 para informacion.