When should I call the police?

Always dial 9-1-1 for emergencies. Emergency calls are to report a fire, a crime in-progress, a breathing problem, a poisoning, a major accident, a drowning, a stabbing or shooting, or any life-threatening situation. 

Non-Emergency calls are made to report a minor accident, barking dogs, a burglarized property, a theft, power outages during a storm, someone selling drugs, loud parties, weather or road conditions, and runaways. These cases call (262)446-5070.

Requests for information, police reports, fingerprint services, etc. can be directed to the Business Office at (262)532-8700

Show All Answers

1. When should I call the police?
2. What are the night parking restrictions?
3. How do I pay a fine?
4. Are alarm permits required?
5. Where are you located?
6. How do I obtain a hunting permit?
7. Is there a local Neighborhood Watch Program?
8. Is there an ordinance for loud noise or barking dogs?
9. Do you provide fingerprinting services to the public?
10. How do I get back my personal property?
11. How do I get a copy of an accident/incident report or public record?
12. Is there a curfew ordinance?
13. How do I arrange a speaker or tour?
14. Is it illegal to pass a stopped school bus?
15. Are fireworks legal in the Village?