Paying a Forfeiture
Once a forfeiture has been ordered by the court, payments can be made as follows:
- At the Menomonee Falls Municipal Court
- With cash, personal check, or money order
- With MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover credit/debit cards
- Village Hall Drop Box located on the outside of the building to the left of the front door
Pay Your Citation/Ticket Online
You can now pay your court fees with a credit or debit card. This option is offered through Point & Pay. Point & Pay does charge a separate processing fee which will be generated before your payment. You will need your citation number.
Online payments may take up to 48 hours to complete processing, including Driver License suspensions and warrants.
A minimum convenience fee or 2.9% of amount due will be charged.
If you need more time to pay the forfeiture, a one time thirty day extension may be approved by the court via telephone or in person. All other requests need approval in-person before the Municipal Judge at 6:00 p.m. on a Wednesday prior to your due date.
To reinstate your driver's license:
- Pay the outstanding forfeiture by means above
- Pay the reinstatement fee at the DMV (wait 24 to 48 hours for record to update)
- With no other pending suspensions, your license will be reinstated
Please note: Until you contact the DMV and follow these procedures your license remains suspended.