Paying Forfeitures & Citations
Paying a Forfeiture
Once a forfeiture has been ordered by the court, payments can be made as follows:
- At the Menomonee Falls Municipal Court
- With cash, personal check, or money order
- With MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover credit/debit cards
- Village Hall Drop Box located on the outside of the building to the left of the front door
Pay Your Citation/Ticket Online
You can now pay your court fees with a credit or debit card. This option is offered through Point & Pay. Point & Pay does charge a separate processing fee which will be generated before your payment. You will need your citation number.
* On-line payments may take up to 48 hours to complete processing, including Driver License suspensions and warrants.
** A minimum convenience fee of $2.00 or 2.75% of amount due will be charged.
If you need more time to pay the forfeiture, a one time thirty (30) day extension may be approved by the court via telephone or in person. All other requests need approval in-person before the Municipal Judge at 6:00 pm on a Wednesday prior to your due date.
To reinstate your driver’s license:
- Pay the outstanding forfeiture by means above
- Pay the reinstatement fee at the DMV (wait 24 to 48 hours for record to update)
- With no other pending suspensions, your license will be reinstated
license remains suspended.