Paying Forfeitures & Citations

Paying a Forfeiture

Once a forfeiture has been ordered by the court, payments can be made as follows:

  • At the Menomonee Falls Municipal Court
  • With cash, personal check, or money order
  • With MasterCard, VISA, American Express, or Discover credit/debit cards
  • Telephone
  • Village Hall Drop Box located on the outside of the building to the left of the front door

Pay Your Citation/Ticket Online

You can now pay your court fees with a credit or debit card. This option is offered through Point & Pay. Point & Pay does charge a separate processing fee which will be generated before your payment. You will need your citation number.

make a payment here Opens in new window

Online payments may take up to 48 hours to complete processing, including Driver License suspensions and warrants.

A minimum convenience fee or 2.9% of amount due will be charged.


If you need more time to pay the forfeiture, a one time thirty day extension may be approved by the court via telephone or in person. All other requests need approval in-person before the Municipal Judge at 6:00 p.m. on a Wednesday prior to your due date.

Suspended License

To reinstate your driver's license:

  • Pay the outstanding forfeiture by means above
  • Pay the reinstatement fee at the DMV (wait 24 to 48 hours for record to update)
  • With no other pending suspensions, your license will be reinstated

Please note: Until you contact the DMV and follow these procedures your license remains suspended.