Other Types of Signs


There is a vast array of traffic and regulatory signs available, and what can't be purchased off the shelf can be made.

However, the posting of any sign, whether on public or private property, has regulations attached to its permissibility, use, placement, authority and enforcement.

If you would like to make a request or inquiry into obtaining a traffic or other type of regulatory sign, you may contact the Traffic Unit Supervisor, Monday through Friday, between 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. at 262-532-8770.