Welcome to the Village of Menomonee Falls Fire Department Web site. Our goal is to provide interesting and helpful information about our organization and its operations.
Menomonee Falls Fire Department members and staff are proud of their rich history of service to the community and strive to research new and innovative ways of providing the most efficient and professional services possible to those who reside in, work in, or visit our community.
The professional, highly–trained, dedicated members of the Menomonee Falls Fire Department work around the clock to keep its citizens and visitors to Menomonee Falls and Lannon safe. On January 1, 2015 the Menomonee Falls and Lannon Fire Departments consolidated into one department. This was a long process that culminated into the departments merging and providing efficient, expedient, and fiscally responsible service to the citizens of both communities. The Menomonee Falls Fire Department provides Fire and Emergency Medical Technician IV-Tech to citizens within the Villages of Menomonee Falls and Lannon. We are also active participants in the Mutual Aid Box Alarm System (MABAS) providing assistance to our neighboring communities when called upon. The department responds to approximately 3,000 incidents each year.
The Fire Department Operates From Five Fire Stations.
Fire Station 1 N84 W18989 Menomonee Avenue (Est. August 1, 2015)
Fire Station 2 N56 W14971 Silver Spring Drive (Est. January 1, 1975)
Fire Station 3 W140 N7501 Lilly Road (Est. June 1, 1979)
Fire Station 4 W134 N8777 Executive Parkway (Est. June 19, 1994)
Fire Station 5 N56 W19350 Silver Spring Drive (Est. August 1, 2015)
Department Equipment Includes:
Four engines, two ladder trucks, two tenders, one brush-grass fire truck, two utility vehicles, two heavy rescues, one command post, five Advanced Life Support ambulances, one rehab trailer, one hazmat trailer, one confined space-rescue trailer, one Wacker generator, one Polaris Ranger 6 X 6 w/ trailer, and four staff-command vehicles.
The Menomonee Falls Fire Department serves approximately 36,000 residents within 35.7 square miles, out of five strategically located stations. Our members provide the following services to the Village's residents, businesses, and visitors:
- Fire Prevention Bureau, inspections and public education
- Fire suppression
- Emergency medical services
- Advanced (EMT-IV Tech) Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Fire safety house
- Knox-Box, key box (key safes)
- Remembering When and Life File program
We place a high value on acting as good ambassadors of our organization and treating people with dignity. We continually seek best practices to remain effective, efficient and fiscally responsible in everything we do for the Menomonee Falls Fire Department and the Villages of Menomonee Falls and Lannon. We place a lot of effort in assuring seamless coordination and cooperation with various village departments and the community.
We Are Committed to:
- Professionalism at all times
- Safety and proficiency in all tasks
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent customer service
- Respect for diversity
- Forward thinking
- Pull to the right and stop when emergency vehicles are responding to fire or ambulance calls;
- Display house numbers so that emergency responders can determine the correct address without delay;
- Make sure smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors are installed by each sleeping area in the home or apartment and are in working order;
- Practice Exit Drills In The Home (E.D.I.T.H.) regularly, have a designated meeting place;
- Adopt a hydrant and keep snow cleared from fire hydrants; and
- Be mindful of your neighbors when burning the village, following the guidelines found on this Web site.
The mission of the Menomonee Falls Fire Department is the protection of life and property through the prevention and extinguishment of fires; through rescue and salvage work in the event of public emergencies; to provide emergency medical services; and to mitigate technical rescue incidents. The mission and goals of the Menomonee Falls Fire Department shall be carried out in a fair, firm, consistent, and professional manner.
To continually improve our organization that is committed to excellence in providing a multitude of emergency response services to the citizens and visitors to Menomonee Falls and surrounding communities.