Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
I Want To...
Select a Category
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Community Camera CO-OP Registration
Sign in to Save Progress
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
1. Registering your camera with the Menomonee Falls Police Department (MFPD) is voluntary. If an incident occurs in your neighborhood, MFPD may request to view your camera footage to see if it may assist in an investigation.
2. Any and all video surveillance footage shall continue to remain your property until it is requested by MFPD and collected by law enforcement.
3. Footage from your security camera containing or related to criminal activity collected by MFPD and/or its law enforcement partners is for official use only and could be used as evidence.
4. Under no circumstances shall participants act as an agent and/or employee of the Menomonee Falls Police Department or any of its law enforcement partners through this program.
5. MFPD will only disclose information you provide in registering your camera if required to do so by the Wisconsin Public records Law, any other law or a court order.
6. This program is voluntary and you may withdraw your registration from the Community Camera Program at any time by calling the Menomonee Falls Police Department.
Point of Contact
Business Name (if applicable)
Video Retention Period
Do you keep the video for hours, days, weeks, months, etc.
Comments / Notes
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas & Minutes
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow