Old Falls Village Park
Rental fee: contact the park
|Other Link||Old Falls Village Park|
- ADA Accessible
- Picnic Areas
- Restrooms / Drinking fountains
This park surrounds the Miller-Davidson House. The house was built in 1858 by farmer John Fehlandit, who sold the house in the 1940s to Mrs. Emma Davidson, widow of Walter Davidson of the Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Company.
Mrs. Davidson then used the house as her summer residence and filled it with a collection of antiques. In 1965 the Village purchased the house and grounds. The Historical Society's Old Falls Village brochure has more details about the buildings and grounds.