Animal Control

Allowable Pets

The Village of Menomonee Falls does not limit the number of pets a citizen may have. According to municipal code, dogs are required to be licensed. The dog license application can be found here: Dog license application

The municipal code restricts several types of pets to areas zoned only for agriculture. Pets and animals covered by zoning restrictions include, but are not limited to:

  • Exotic animals -including pot-bellied pigs
  • Fowl -including sea hens, guinea hens, or pigeons
  • Domestic animals -including cattle, sheep, goats, chickens or rabbits

For more information, please see Chapter 14 of the municipal code or contact the Police Department.

Dead Animals

To report a dead deer on or along a Village roadway, contact the Waukesha County Communications Center at (262)446-5070

To report any other animal on or along a Village road, contact the Public Works Department at 262-532-4700, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

After hours you may call the Menomonee Falls Police Department - business office at 262-532-8700.