Pet Waste Pick-up Program
Pet Waste Disposal Systems
The Village now has 14 Pet Waste Disposal Systems (Dogipot) located in the following parks that include bags to use to pick up pet waste.
- Rivers Edge Park on Parkview Dr. (on entrance fence)
In 2010, five new Dogipot systems have been installed at:
- Lime Kiln Park (North end of Park)
- Willowood Park (adjacent to the parking lot)
- Mill Pond Park (parking lot near shelter)
- Oakwood Park (west end of pond path)
- Menomonee River Parkway (East of Pilgrim Rd accross from Riverside Park)
In 2011, two new Dogipot systems have been installed at:
- Grand Ave. and Forest Ave. along the parkway
- Shady Lane on the north end along a walking path
In 2012, two new Dogipot systems have been installed at:
- Old Falls Village
- Custer and Shady Lane near the Tamarack Preserve parking lot
This program is to encourage proper pet waste disposal and reduce the stormwater pollution of our rivers. The disposal system includes bio-degradable bags to be used and thrown into the garbage bins.
See our Dogipot display in the Village Hall Lobby.