Waste management’s Orchard Ridge Drop-Off Facility (W124N9355 Boundary Road) for Yard Waste, and excess Recycling and Garbage opened for the season on Saturday, May 9, 2020. Residents who received an Annual Yard Waste Permits were mailed theirs the week of May 4th.
These Social Distancing protocols will be followed at the Drop-Off Facility until further notice:
- Only one person at the scale house window at a time.
- At this time, Yard Waste Permits will not be date stamped. Please show your Yard Waste Permit along with you driver’s license to the scale house attendant.
- Practice social distancing of six feet while dumping your trash and/or yard waste.
- After dumping your debris and paying your bill, it is recommended you use hand sanitizer.
- At this time, credit cards will be the only form of payment. No cash or checks.
Standard hours of operation are: Monday - Friday from 6:30am to 4pm, and Saturdays from 7am to 11:45 am.