Old Falls Village
Rental fee: contact Menomonee Falls Historical Society at www.OldFallsVillage.com
|Other Link||Old Falls Village|
- ADA Accessible
- Picnic Areas
- Restrooms / Drinking fountains
This park surrounds the Miller-Davidson House. The house was built in 1858 by farmer John Fehlandit, who sold the house in the 1940s to Mrs. Emma Davidson, widow of Walter Davidson of the Harley-Davidson Motorcycle Company.
Mrs. Davidson then used the house as her summer residence and filled it with a collection of antiques. In 1965 the Village purchased the house and grounds. In 1966 the Historical Society was formed to operate and develop this area as a park and museum. The Historical Society's Old Falls Village brochure has more details about the buildings and grounds.
Rentals of the Old Falls Village grounds and Public House (capacity 50 people) are managed through the Menomonee Falls Historical Society only. Please contact the Historical Society directly and use the rental agreement form located on the www.OldFallsVillage.com website.