Do you offer payment plans?
The court will give you a payment due date, however you can make partial payments. If you are unable to pay your fine in full by the due date, you can request a one-time 30 day extension by calling the court at 262-532-4370. You can set up a payment plan by putting down 1/3 of your total balance due, signing paperwork, and then paying a monthly payment (minimum is $25.00/month) towards your fines until paid in full.

Show All Answers

1. How do I know when my court date is?
2. Is there a chance of reducing my points or charges?
3. Are municipal violations criminal matters?
4. Am I able to see the Village Prosecutor before my court date?
5. How do I pay my citation?
6. Can I just pay my citation without appearing in court?
7. What if I fail to pay my fine?
8. What happens if I miss my court date?
9. Do you offer payment plans?
10. What happens if I plead not guilty?
11. How will points affect my insurance?
12. Do I have the right to reopen a case?
13. Right to Appeal
14. I didn’t pay my fines and now my driver’s license is suspended. What do I do now?
15. Can I adjourn my court date?
16. How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
17. Where can I complete my community service?
18. What if I received a STATE citation?