All general contractors must use the village approved form which can be downloaded. A PDF copy of the pre-qualification form is available below. Current financial statements must accompany the original signed copy of the pre-qualification form.
Pre-Qualification Form (PDF)
Please send your completed pre-qualification form and most current financial statements by email. Or, alternatively, mail all completed and required documents to:
Village of Menomonee Falls
Attn: Engineering Division
W156 N8480 Pilgrim Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Quest Construction Data Network
The Village of Menomonee Falls has begun a partnership with Quest Construction Data Network. This is a web-based initiative that will deliver our construction project advertisements and bid documents to you in a timelier and cost effective manner. Project advertisements on QuestCDN will include the Quest project number you’ll need to access the electronic bid documents.
Benefits of the electronic delivery of bid documents from QuestCDN include:
- You may become a member of QuestCDN without cost. You only pay for the bid documents you download.
- Bid documents can be previewed without cost. You can look over the plan drawings and specifications before deciding whether to download the bid documents.
- While paper copies of bid documents will be made available for the foreseeable future, electronic bid documents will be available at a fraction of the cost.
- Bid documents will be delivered in the Adobe PDF format so there is no software investment required, just the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program.
- You can print just the pages you need, helping to reduce paper waste.
- If addenda are issued, you will automatically be notified by email to return to the website to access them. Addenda may be downloaded without cost.
- Plan holder lists and project bid results will be available on the website.
You may contact QuestCDN at (952)-233-1632 or email them with any questions regarding free membership registration, downloading, or working with the digital bid documents.
Go to Quest CDN and register for free to begin using the electronic system.