Drainage Complaints

Drainage Problems

One of the responsibilities of the Engineering Department is to respond to citizen complaints regarding drainage problems. Drainage problems range in nature from property flooding to home flooding and include such concerns as erosion and problems associated with sump pump discharges.

Drainage Complaint Form

If you are experiencing drainage problems, please complete the Drainage Complaint form and someone from the Engineering Department will contact you to set up a meeting to investigate the situation. Submit the Drainage Complaint Form.