Welcome to the Village of Menomonee Falls Fire Department website. Our goal is to provide interesting and helpful information about our organization and its operations. Menomonee Falls Fire Department members and staff are proud of their rich history of service to the community and strive to research new and innovative ways of providing the most efficient and professional services possible to those who reside in, work in, or visit our community.
The professional, highly-trained, dedicated members of the Menomonee Falls Fire Department work around the clock to keep its citizens and visitors to Menomonee Falls and Lannon safe. On January 1, 2015 the Menomonee Falls and Lannon Fire Departments consolidated into one department. This was a long process that culminated into the departments merging and providing efficient, expedient, and fiscally responsible service to the citizens of both communities. The Menomonee Falls Fire Department provides Fire and Emergency Medical Services to citizens within the Villages of Menomonee Falls and Lannon. We are also active participants in the Mutual Aid Box Alarm System (MABAS) providing assistance to our neighboring communities when called upon. The department responds to approximately 4,700 incidents each year.
The fire department operates from five fire stations.
- Fire Station 1 N84 W18989 Menomonee Avenue (Established August 1, 2015)
- Fire Station 2 N56 W14971 Silver Spring Drive (Established January 1, 1975)
- Fire Station 3 W140 N7501 Lilly Road (Established June 1, 1979)
- Fire Station 4 W134 N8777 Executive Parkway (Established June 19, 1994)
- Fire Station 5 N56 W19350 Silver Spring Drive (Established August 1, 2015)