Parks & Forestry
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Village of Menomonee Falls playgrounds, pavilion spaces, and restrooms are closed. Please do not use park playground equipment or facilities until further notice. This is to preserve the health of our community. Parks will remain open, but we ask that visitors maintain social distancing.
Menomonee Falls is home to 16 Village parks (totaling 293 acres), Menomonee Park (a 464 acre Waukesha County park), two public golf courses, and over 31 miles of recreational trails. 1,800 plus acres of additional public land is maintained in nature preserves, land conservancies, and potential future park sites. The Village also cares for nearly 9,000 trees along streets, in parks, and around public facilities. Our parks, trails, and trees provide a wide variety of outdoor spaces including the overlooks of our namesake falls in Lime Kiln Park.
- Hours: 6 a.m. to one half hour after sunset, unless otherwise posted
- Dogs allowed in Menomonee Falls Park System on a leash not exceeding 6 feet in length. Owners responsible for picking up after dogs
- No alcohol consumption without permit
- No alcohol in athletic field areas
- No littering, removal of vegetation, disorderly conduct, or amplified broadcast beyond 20 feet
- Fires permitted in grills only. Grills are provided in Rotary Park and Mill Pond Park only. Charcoal must be properly disposed of
- Tents may be erected only with the prior approval of the village
- No moonwalks, bounce houses, inflatable structures or slip & slides
- Please refrain from using power strips and extension cords within the shelter
For volunteer opportunities please contact 262-532-4200