Parks, Trails, Facilities & Programs
Passive & Active
- Hours: 6:00 am to one-half-hour after sunset, unless otherwise posted
- Dogs allowed in Menomonee Falls Park System on a leash not exceeding 6 feet in length. Owners responsible for picking up after dogs.
- No alcohol consumption, without permit
- No alcohol in athletic field areas
- No littering, removal of vegetation, disorderly conduct, or amplified broadcast beyond 20 feet
The Village of Menomonee Falls has a variety of passive and active use parks and trails.
- Passive parks are designed for trail use and other non-organized activities.
- Active parks are designed for orgainzed or non-organized recreation activities with playfields, playgrounds, courts, and skateboard elements.
- Facilities are available for cross-country skiing, hiking, and roller blading.