Clerk Services

Records, Agendas, and Minutes
The Clerk Services Department maintains the historical records of the Village, including the minutes of past meetings and subdivision information.

Agendas for most current boards and committee meetings are generated here and distributed for public reference.

Clerk Services handles the following:
  • Amusement and cigarette permits
  • Voter registration and local elections
  • Applications for peddler, liquor and operator licenses, and dog licenses 
  • Permits for park use, block parties and special events
  • Water utility payments (can be made in the office or dropped in the payment box to the left of the front doors)
  • Answers to questions about real estate tax bill amounts and payment procedures
You may find these links to the state website beneficial:
Information for all Elections
Polls are open from 7 am to 8 p.m. on Election day

Polling Locations 
Registration Form
Absentee Ballot Request Form 
On-line Registration Form (My Vote Wisconsin)