The Clerk Services department is responsible for a variety of duties:
- Agendas and Minutes - Agendas for most current boards and committee meetings are generated here and distributed for public reference
- Applications and Permits - Including Amusement, Food Peddler, Liquor, Operators License, Dog License, Cigarette Permits, Block Parties, Special Events, and more!
- Board of Review
- Legal Notices
- Maintenance of Village records including past minutes and subdivision information
- Village Ordinances
- Voter registration and local elections
- Permits for park use - These permits are obtained in person with proof of Menomonee Falls residency. Visit our Reservations page for availability.
- Water utility payments - Payments can be made in the office or dropped in the payment box to the left of the front doors. For more information, visit the Water Utility page.
- Answers to questions about real estate tax bills and payment options - Payments for your tax bill are taken through Waukesha County. To see current tax bills or make a payment online, visit tax.waukeshacounty.gov
NEXT ELECTION -- November 8, 2016 Fall General
Hours for Absentee Voting:
October 10 - October 14, 8 am to 4:30 pm
October 17 - October 21, 8 am to 4:30 pm
October 24 - October 28, 8 am to 4:30 pm
* Saturday, October 29, 9 am to 12 noon
October 31, 8 am to 4:30 pm
* November 1, 8 am to 7 pm
November 2, 8 am to 4:30 pm
* November 3 - November 4, 8 am to 5:00
* extended hours
Polls are open from 7 am to 8 p.m. on Election day. Register early at https://myvote.wi.gov/ to save time at your polling location. You can also see if you are already registered at the correct address.
For more information, visit our Elections and Voting page.