Are You Qualified to Vote?
You May Vote If:
- You are a United States Citizen.
- You are 18 years or older today.
- You have lived here for 28 days before this election.
- You are registered to vote or are registering today.
You May Not Vote If:
- You have voted in this election already.
- You are still required to report to a probation or parole officer because of a felony conviction.
- You have been ruled incapable of voting by a judge.
How Do I Register to Vote?
You must complete a Voter Registration form (EB-131). The registration form must be completed accurately and completely. You may register on line, by mail or in person.
Visit the and follow the instructions.
Complete the form and mail to the Village Clerk's Office at W156N8480 Pilgrim Road, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051. Be aware there may be time restrictions that registration by mail is accepted. The application must be postmarked not later than the 20th day (third Wednesday) before the election. If you are a first time voter in the State of Wisconsin you must provide .
You may register at the Village Clerk's Office Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm except on an election day or the Monday prior to election day. will be needed if applying during the closed registration period. You may also register at the Menomonee Falls Public Library (registration here is suspended 20 days prior to an election) or at the polls on Election Day.
For further information and forms see the links below:
Where Do I Vote?
Other Helpful Information :
If you have questions, please call the Village Hall at (262) 532-4200