Re-Opening a Case

Within six (6) months from the date you were found guilty, you can request the court to re-open a case

Send in a completed Re-Open Form to:
Menomonee Falls Municipal Court
W156 N8480 Pilgrim Road
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

Once the court receives your request, you will be sent a notice advising you of a date and time to appear before the municipal judge. At this appearance, court fees of $0 to $50 may be assessed, at the discretion of the judge, before the case is reopened.

If your driver’s license has been suspended or a warrant has been issued for failure to pay your forfeiture, nothing will be changed until your appearance in court.