South of North Junior High School on Garfield Dr
18 acre community park
Toddler play areas
Restrooms / Drinking fountains
Foot path - linking an active use area to a wooded natural area
Entertainment structures - Bandstand is reservable
This active sports park was purchased in 1935 from the Bernstein family. It was known as the "Bernstein Woods Property". The Village Board at that time purchased the land for park purposes and to take advantage of a Works Progress Administration project offered by the Federal Government.