There are five parks that have areas to be reserved:
- Oakwood Park - Four shelters, electricity is available with a reservation
- Rotary Park - Two shelters
- Village Park - One bandstand with field area
- Willowood Park - Two shelters
- Mill Pond Park - One facility, 25-person capacity - No New Reservations available for 2016
Athletic fields can also be reserved for an additional fee. View the calendar of each shelter or athletic facility for availability.
A permit is needed for exclusive use or for gatherings greater than 25 people. Cash or check (no credit cards) permit payments are accepted in person at Clerk Services between the hours of 8:00am and 4:30pm.
- Groups of 149 people or fewer, $75 for the whole day
- Groups of 150 people or greater, $250 for the whole day
- Exclusive use of athletic fields, tennis courts, ball diamonds and soccer fields, depends upon time
- Less than four hours, $75
- More than four hours $150
Cancellations are required 72 hours prior to the scheduled date, and are subject to a $10 cancellation fee.
Reservations can be made after January 1st of each year for that calendar year. Parks must be reserved in person for use between April 15th and October 31st each year. Permits must be obtained at least 72 hours in advance are limited to Menomonee Falls residents or a representative of a Menomonee Falls based company. Please bring your photo ID or information from your Menomonee Falls based company.
Individuals requesting the alcohol permit must be at least 21 years old. Parking is permitted in designated parking areas only. Parking on the grass and access path is prohibited. Citations will be issued.
If the Village needs to repair any damage or clean up after your rental, you will be billed accordingly. It is your responsibility to leave the park area free of trash, debris, and other waste. Trash barrels are conveniently located throughout the parks. For more information please see park rules or contact Clerk Services at (262) 532-4200 or email.