Parks & Forestry
The Parks and Forestry Department:
- Maintains nearly 1400 acres of parks & trails
- Cares for turf areas, trees, shrubs, and flowers
- Controls the Village's insects, disease and invasive species
- Repairs play equipment, buildings and park amenities
- Supervises park volunteers
- Provides a safe recreational environment
Parks, Trails, Facilities & Programs
- Hours: 6:00 am to one-half-hour after sunset, unless otherwise posted
- Dogs allowed in Menomonee Falls Park System on a leash not exceeding 6 feet in length. Owners responsible for picking up after dogs
- No alcohol consumption, without permit
- No alcohol in athletic field areas
- No littering, removal of vegetation, disorderly conduct, or amplified broadcast beyond 20 feet
- Fires permitted in grills only. Grills are provided in Rotary Park and Mill Pond Park only
- Charcoal must be properly disposed of in the labeled containers
- Tents may be erected only with the prior approval of the Village. Tents must be taken down on the same day and are not allowed to be staked in the asphalt
- No moonwalks, bounce houses, or inflatable structures
- No slip & slides
Passive & Active
- The Village of Menomonee Falls has a variety of passive and active use parks and trails.
- Passive parks are designed for trail use and other non-organized activities.
- Active parks are designed for organized or non-organized recreation activities with playfields, playgrounds, courts, and skateboard elements.
- Facilities are available for cross-country skiing, hiking, and roller blading.