File A Complaint

For emergencies, please dial 911.

If you need assistance from the Police Department and it is not an emergency, please call 262-532-8700.
Report a Blocked Catch Basin or Storm Sewer Drain

Report a Code Compliance Issue

Report Damage from a Village Snow Plow
Report a Drainage Issue
Report Missed Garbage Pickup
 - this link will open a new window to the Waste Management Customer Service Page. Missed delivery or pickup is the second option. If you prefer to call Waste Management, dial 1-888-960-0008.
Report Noxious Weeds

Report Overgrown Village Trees
Report a Pothole
Report a Street Light Out

Report Your Street for Missed Snow Removal